We are glad to announce that we are open for visitation.
We realize the importance of staying connected with your loved ones and encourage you to take advantage of the following visitation options:
Phone Calls – Need assistance getting in touch by phone? Please call us at :
- (209) 223-2231 (Main Line)
Virtual Visits – Facetime, Zoom, Viber, and WhatsApp
- To schedule a video chat or phone conversation, please call:
- (209) 223 -2231 (Main Line)
Indoor Visits – Please call the facility to schedule an appointment and specific instruction for visitation.
Outdoor Visits – Outdoor visitation is currently available as weather permits. Please call the facility for further information and arrangement +1 209-223-2231:
PLEASE OBSERVE AND FOLLOW FACILITY PROTOCOL FOR END OF LIFE AND OUTDOOR VISITATION.
- Visitation will be limited to one guest at a time and 30 minutes per visit, per day.
- All guests will be screened with a questionnaire 24 hours prior to the visit via telephone as well as the day of the visit in addition to a temperature check prior to visitation.
- A team member must be present to monitor all visits and disinfect the visitation area between visits.
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-positive residents may not host visitation.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings at all times and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must remain behind a barrier, at least six feet apart, with no resident physical contact, including handshaking, hugging, or touching of any kind.